19900 m³/h - 140 m²
Master E36202 Ceiling Fan Destratifier
Master E36202 ceiling fan to de-stratify small and medium-sized work environments that allows considerable energy savings both in the summer season by lowering the humidity and in the winter by uniforming the temperature throughout the environment.
The Master E362002 ceiling fan is useful in winter to move the hot air that accumulates upwards and downwards, guaranteeing energy savings of about 30%.
The Master E362002 destratifier is also useful in summer to improve comfort by helping air conditioning by creating a perception of 23 ° C when in reality there are 27 ° C, thus making it perfect for eliminating moisture, mold and dust.
Main Features Master E36202
- Work up to a height of 4 meters
- Designed to last for years
- The aerodynamic shape produces large volumes of air
- balanced blade motor to minimize vibrations
- the motor is protected from overheating with thermal protection and automatic reset
- It can work in aggressive environments
Fields of application
For the ventilation of offices, shops, houses, small warehouses, small and medium-sized environments in general.
|Air flow||19900 m³ / h|
|Maximum Area||140 m²|
|Rotation diameter||90 cm|
|Fan type||Axial blades|
|Number of blades||3|
|Max speed||325 RPM|
|Work up to||4 m|
On Request AccessoriesTutti gli Accessori