- All products sold by Indors are covered by a 2 year warranty for purchases made by individuals, (1 year for purchases with VAT number as per current regulations)
- Only requests accompanied by a correctly completed online module for repair will be accepted..
- It is mandatory to attach a copy of the purchase receipt / invoice with the date of purchase.
- If the fault is accepted as a warranty repair, you will not have to incur any expenses as per European legislation.
- If the fault cannot be accepted as covered by the warranty, a repair estimate cost will be sent to you for acceptance, if you doesn't accept the practice will has a fixed cost of 20 euros including VAT plus any shipping costs.
All shipments are accompanied by TRANSPORT DOCUMENT or INVOICE. These documents must be kept by the customer for warranty purposes.
Tax documents are usually placed in the transparent envelope glued to the outside of the package.
Before putting the appliances into operation, it is strongly recommended that you read the instruction booklet: most problems are caused by improper use of the object which in most cases leads to the forfeiture of the right to the guarantee.
The warranty, according to the law, is provided by both the manufacturer and the seller. In both cases the object must be accompanied by the purchase tax documents.
The warranty according to the law
The products sold are covered by the manufacturer's conventional guarantee and, for final consumers only, by the legal guarantee of 24 months from the date of the purchase document (12 months for professional users) for lack of conformity, pursuant to art. 128 ff. Legislative Decree no. 206/2005.
The manufacturer's conventional warranty is provided in the manner illustrated by the manufacturer.
The 24-month warranty applies to products that show a lack of conformity, provided that the product itself has been used correctly and in compliance with its intended use and as provided in the attached technical documentation. This guarantee is reserved for the private consumer. In the event of a lack of conformity of the product, the service center will restore the same by repair. If, following an intervention by an Authorized Service Center, the defect does not result in a lack of conformity, the Customer will be charged for any costs of verification and restoration requested by the Authorized Service.
The warranty only covers the repair or replacement of unusable or inefficient items due to manufacturing or production defects found in the assistance center authorized by the manufacturer.
The warranty does not cover parts subject to usury. Product repair times depend solely on the manufacturer's policies.
Our company will never, under any circumstances, be burdened with charges or damages deriving from any interruptions in the operation of the appliances subject to the guarantee, nor from any delays in repairs due to third parties.