Jora 25
Trolley Sanitation Tunnel

230 V - 50 Hz - 900 W
Standard Trolley Sanitation Tunnel

More details

Price on Request

Jora 25- Tunnel Sanitization Trolleys

Jora 25 is a sanitizing tunnel for trolleys of professional quality and certified sanitizing efficiency , ideal for securing your store. With this professional sanitizing device, it will in fact be possible to add a piece to the safety and sanitation of your supermarket , allowing customers to grip the trolley with complete peace of mind , without fear of being contaminated by pushing it while shopping.

Jora25 Tunnel Sanitization TrolleysSanitation of Jora 25 supermarket trolleys

Technical specifications

This sanitizing tunnel for trolleys is a Made in Slovenia product, which combines an innovative and pleasant design with high standards of hygiene. Jora 25 , whose structure is in stainless steel 304 , has dimensions of 1580 x 1320 x 850 cm and has been designed to contain standard-sized trolleys (75 x 70 x 100 cm max).

With 230V electric operation, Jora 25 consists of 4 nebulizers for the sanitization of the trolley, with an internal 40 L stainless steel tank for liquid . The solution used to create the nebulizing steam is made up of 90% water , the remaining 10% disinfectant .

Jora 25 sanitizes the trolley with a 360 ° spray of sanitizing liquid , effectively and safely defeating viruses and bacteria . Adjustable and customizable according to your needs, Jora 25 sanitizes the entire machinery placed in the tunnel in 5 seconds , without damaging the material .

The sanitizing tunnel for Jora 25 trolleys has a power of 900W , with a total weight of 120 kg .

Functional specifications

The disinfection tunnel for Jora 25 trolleys that we are describing to you plays an important prevention function in the battle against the spread of the virus , especially in a delicate period like the current one . For this reason, machinery such as the Jora 25 sanitizing tunnel becomes of fundamental interest for the protection of the health of customers who have access to your grocery store, supermarket or other point of sale.

Jora 25 Sanitization Nebulization Trolley sanitationDelete Jona Cart Virus 25

The operation of sanitizing the shopping cart is very simple: just introduce it inside Jora 25 and wait a few seconds. The entrance / exit space of Jora 25 is composed of a mat and transparent curtains , to maintain the nebulization of the sanitizing solution inside Jora 25, avoiding dispersion.

Features

  • Sanitation tunnel for trolleys
  • For the safety of food shops, supermarkets and other points of sale
  • Greater protection and hygiene for customers
  • Innovative design with high standards of hygiene ( eliminates 99.999% of bacteria and viruses )
  • 230V for 900W for 120 kg
  • 360 ° sanitizing solution nebulization
  • Sanitizes in seconds without damaging the trolley
  • Professional quality Made in Slovenia

Technical data

Supply 230 V - 50 Hz
Power 900 W
Material 304 stainless steel
Number of Nebulizers 4
Solution Tank 40 L
Tunnel dimensions 1580 x 1320 x 850 cm
Weight 120 kg
Max Trolley Size 75 x 70 x 100 cm

INDORS is an Authorized Service and Repair Center

Our workshop is able to guarantee efficient and professional repairs: speed; of intervention, competence and availability are our strengths.

By purchasing from Indors you will also have purchased peace of mind: our Assistance and Repairs Service guarantees quick and timely solutions for any problem thanks to the safe availability; of spare parts, your equipment will always be efficient and available within a few days at a low cost. More information

EU Warranty 2 Anni

All products sold by Indors are covered by a legal guarantee of 2 years from the date of purchase for purchases by individuals (12 months for professional users) for lack of conformity, pursuant to art. 128 ff. Legislative Decree no. 206/2005.
More information

2 year warranty

Technical data

Supply 230 V - 50 Hz
Power 900 W
Material 304 stainless steel
Number of Nebulizers 4
Solution Tank 40 L
Tunnel dimensions 1580 x 1320 x 850 cm
Weight 120 kg
Max Trolley Size 75 x 70 x 100 cm

Write a review